Reliance Jio unlimited voice calling not applicable to these customers, ...



Reliance Jio unlimited voice calling not applicable to these customers, jio not unlimited, techzinfo



Hi Friends

                   Aaj ki vedio me hum apko bataenge ki jio ab sabhi ko unlimited calling nahi dega kyunki jio ne apne term and conditon me changes kar diya hai changes kya kiya hai yahi sab kuch hum is video me apko bataenge .  I hope u like it vedio and subscribe my youtue channel thanks for watching



About : TechZinfo  is a YouTube Channel, where you will find technological  & new updated videos in Hindi, New Video is Posted Every time:)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intex Elyt Dual smartphone launch | Honor 7X to be launched in India on ...

Panasonic ने लॉन्च किया 5000mAh की दमदार बैटरी वाला Eluga A4 | Techzinfo

Oppo F5 launched | Sony Xperia R1 and R1 Plus launched in India | Nokia ...